Selling your boat?
Australian Boat Brokers take all of the hassle out of selling your boat & always achieve the best possible sale price. We are recognised within the industry to offer Australia’s most established consignment service and if you require an immediate sale, we also
purchase boats outright (subject to satisfactory mechanical inspections).
Australian Boat Brokers have been successfully selling boats on consignment at our long established waterfront locations since 1985. This well established method of marketing your boat maximizes your return
and eliminates the hassle of a private sale.
We offer you and the buyer:
Australian Boat Brokers accepts late model trade-ins on all stock. Our professional and friendly staff are always on hand with expert advice for prospective
- Current market valuations based on our extensive secondhand sales experience and our up to date market research.
- An established and successful method of pro-active professional marketing which includes extensive internet coverage (10 web sites), print media (Trade A Boat), various prominent waterfront locations with a huge walk by trade and over 25 years trading in the used boat marketplace.
- Independent Marine Mechanics who offer written engine reports as to validate the current condition of the motor or motors and offer repairs and Roadworthy Certificates that may be needed prior to sale.
- Independent Marine Surveyors who complete a written survey report on the current condition of the vessel being purchased.
- A professional detailing service is also available to ensure your boat is presented in its best possible condition to achieve the best possible price. Your boat is also hand washed weekly!
- Undercover protection for your trailer boat subject to availability.
- Competitive finance and insurance packages to prospective purchasers from Club Marine Insurance, Nautilus Insurance & Valley to Coast Finance Brokers.
For more information simply call the sales team on 1800 1800 53 or complete the enquiry form below: